Saturday, February 16, 2013

Block of the Month - February

This month I have chosen a block with Valentines Day in mind you can find it here
This pattern is copyrighted so please do as April says and if sharing post the URL
She is happy for the pattern to be used for charity, so that is great for all of us at Knit 4 Charity

I made some changes to her pattern, I used 8ply & 4mm hook instead of worsted & 5mm
I also did 2tr, ch2, 2tr in the corners instead of the 5 tr and 8 rounds to get 6 1/2 inch block
I have a few photos showing different color variations, hope you like them

Rnd 5 to 8 in purple
Light, Medium and Dark Hearts

change colour for Rnd 1,2,3,&4
then 5&6 in mauve & 7&8 in purple
Rnd 4 I went into the row below x 4 
        
Rnd 2&3 mauve, Rnd 4 green,  Rnd 5 cream 
Rnd 5  mauve, Rnd 6 purple, Rnd 7&8 burgundy 

No comments:

Post a Comment